Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Expectation is arising...

Congrats to my dear bro!!! Akhirnya dia telah bertemu dengan jodohnya..

Although technically he's my younger brother, but I always treat him as if he's my elder brother too.. (not because I juz simply want to perasan muda yer.. hehehe)..He's always ahead of me in many things.. He knows how to ride bicycle before I did. He had his driving license before me. He starts earn his living (i.e working) before me. And now, he weds before me..

I have no problem being 'dilangkah-bendul' to him. Even way back during my teenager years, I kind of knew that he will wed before me. And I sort of want him to. I don't know why but I always want him to marry before me..

My only problem now is.. people is starting to put expectations on me.. muchly anticipate for another wedding invitation with my name in it. Not only that.. people is now eager to wait for who I will marry and my wedding receptions..

They said: "Wedding imah nanti mesti lagi grand kan?"
Me: *gulp*

2 comments:

  1. They said: "Wedding imah nanti mesti lagi grand kan?"
    Imah: "mesti laaa grand...vogue the vassss okayy" hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..ala2 wedding of the year gitu..

    ReplyDelete