Thursday, February 18, 2010

God=Tuhan=Allah

This is my first 2010 blog entry?? After half-way of February?? huhuhu.. I actually have a lot of things that I experienced last month which I would like to share and write about.. So, the next few new entries would be dedicated to those stories.

However, I do have a blog post draft on the issue of "Allah" being used by non-Muslim... I don't know what had happenned there that the writing got stuck half-way.. My lack of knowledge makes me feel that I don't have the right to express what I feel in this matter. In 1 thought, I would think that "what's the big deal?". In my other thought, my mind telling me that "Allah is the name of God (Tuhan) which I and all Muslims worship. Does the non-Muslim worship the same God that I do? If they are not (which I believe they are not), then why use Allah?".

Whatever confusion this issue had over me, whether it's wrong or right to allow non-Muslim to use "Allah"..the only thing that I certainly know is right...with my believe as a Muslim, God=Tuhan=Allah.

2 comments:

  1. for Muslim.. God=Tuhan=ALLAH S.W.T

    for Christian... God=Tuhan=Jesus Christ


    ALLAHUAKBAR...

    ReplyDelete