Sunday, April 18, 2010

KARMA

What goes around, comes around eh? I don't know if I really believe in Karma. But, sometimes, fate does happen in that way. Buat baik dibalas baik..buat jahat dibalas buruk, katanya..

I feel like I've been unkind to a lot of people (guys) in the past. Maybe unconciously done. I may have break the hearts of many. Some may be forgiven and let the past be bygones. But perhaps, they are a few who had cursed me and I'm not out of it yet. Like Mahsuri with her 'padang jarak padang terkukur selama 7 keturunan'.. huhuhu.. matila if I'm cursed until 7 keturunan..

I'm always been labelled by this lot of people as sombong, jual mahal, takde parasaan etc etc. I always like to deny it, because I think I am not. But, since lots of this words had been thrown to my face, I start to doubt myself. To my defense, sometimes, I'm cold towards certain guys because I don't want to hurt their feelings or give them false hope. In some cases, I did still hurt their feelings and sort of offended them. "Ala.. poyolah imah tu. Macamla aku nak kat dia sangat" attitude.

So, I was thinking.. maybe I repelled guys so much. Now, guys are repelling me?

No comments:

Post a Comment