Sunday, March 15, 2009

Battle of the Saturday Night: EPL vs AF7...

Conflict of interest on our usual Saturday night.. Entertainment vs Sports channel. At the Sports Channel side, there is Ajim (my bro)!!!! And I also got, at the Entertainment Channel side, my mom!!!! Where do I stand in this battle? If it is the real boxing match, I will be the guy in in the black and white stripe shirt.. hahahah.. or the sexy girl parading the 'number' cardbox.. ;) I'm neutral in this battle, because I do want to watch both.. although a bit heavy to the Sports Channel..Liverpool lawan Man U nih.. bukan sebarang match..

EPL (Liverpool vs Man U) vs AF7 (First concert)? The winner is...drum rolling AF7!! (imah 2kar channel 812 gakla waktu iklan..nasib baik MU kalah, jadi Ajim tak kisah sangatla sebab tak tgk match tuh 100%ly)

Recap on the KOP's heroes of the night... and my personal choice of AF7 best performance last night..

2 comments:

  1. ekn tgk bola.... xde 1 kedai pun yg bukak AF... so, terpaksa dlm rela lah layan bola jugak.. huhu

    ReplyDelete