Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Liverpool is the Europe Master Again!!!

The hot topic for today is no other than Liverpool's 4-0 demolition of Real Madrid this early morning. Obviously, the KOP's fans are all over the moon (in real world..jumping up and down in front of the TV with excitement) with this results.

I didn't watch the 1st leg coz I overslept (typical me..huhuhu). However, it did not excite me to watch the 2nd leg game at all. Maybe I was still sulking over their EPL title meltdown. It's like I was in the "I don't care" /"whatever" mode. huhuhu..After a few SMSs buzzing thru, disturbing my peace of mind and nice dream, I finally forced myself to woke up and to my astonishment..I saw.."3-0!!!"..What the...!!! I missed the best part of all la.. Watching thru the remaining 30 mins, Real Madrid did try to get back into the game although Liverpool looked more threatening at the counter attack. Feeling confident with the results (berlagak kejap), I flip thru to next channel to watch Chelsea's game instead in hope they are actually losing..hahahah..

I'm loving Liverpool again!!!! hahahah.. It's always an on-off relationship between me and Liverpool. I already broke up with them a few weeks back..but now we're getting back together..hahahah..

5 comments:

  1. Ini memang cinta tak tulen nie. Time senang and famous... Baru nak mengaku... time sakit and nak mati di tinggalkan pulak.... Sian giler... .I hope u won't treat me like that. But the fact that we're still together means... I'm still relevant and famous lah.. I guess that is a compliment I can live with. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. ingat dah 10 thn bercinta.. kire dah tahap cinta sejati.. maknenyer belum cukup sejalti lagila? huhuhu

    p/s: u r relevant n famous..n always will be.. kalau dah tak pun.. i'll pretend u are. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh imah liverpool supporter ke huhuhu...jom tengok match MU vs liverpool esok mlm kat sunway lagoon amphitheater

    ReplyDelete
  4. yezza!!! Liverpool die hard fan nih..

    nak join tgk kat sunway gak!!! tapi baru balik dari sepang nih.. penat..huhuhu.. lagipun apa klas tgk ngan supporter MU.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. imah!!!! hhehehehe... alaa dikla tak minat bola2 nih....tak amik tau pun..tapi my dad die hard fan of arsenal....hahah kalau arsenal kalah...abis laaaa boleh hanginnn satu badan dia...hahhahhaha

    oh dikla link up your blog to mind yer!

    keep updating!!

    ReplyDelete