Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flat tummy in 10 weeks?

Illustration only: Bukan perut sebenar yer...

I've always been a potato couch person rather than a regular gym visitor person. I rather eat less to maintan my weight and body shape. If I put on a bit of weight and looked chubby-er than usual.. I'll be just fine. Recent self-realisation strikes me that (antara bukti2nya, lari 200m pun dah pancit, main futsal tak sampai 5 min dah semput, bukak tutup jam pun tak kuat..huhuhu) , exercise is not just about building body shape. I need to workout to increase my body strength and energy which I'm lacking now.

My resolution?... I'm visiting the gym again!! I know that, to do so (going to the gym) regularly is a really really tough task. Even, the possibility of 'cuci mata' looking at hot guys workout in the gym can't really inject my spirit (maybe I know that most of them are gays kot..hehehe). But I will try my best.. huhuhu.. SEMANGAT!!! (bak kater Bintang dlm citer Intan tuh)


p/s: After 10 weeks.. dapat jadik cam 'After' tu ker?

3 comments:

  1. cam tu rupanya perut imah sebelum ni yek hehehehhee...byk spare tyre tuhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. yang penting "semangat!!" kata bintang...hahahahha..tengok citer 'intan' jugak tuuhhh..hahahah

    good luck with your gym!! dulu, dikla join yoga kat yogazone..tapi dah stop after half a year sebb yogazone dah tutup..kehkehkeh..skg nih..hmm takde exercise ape2 pung.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. dikla: mak imahla punya pasal.. sampai imah terpaksa tgk Intan..hahaha

    berzaman dah x exercise.. semlm trainer tu soh imah bedal mcm2 jenis weight machine.. tgh kejung tgn nih..hahah

    a.cruz: tgh nak cuba buangkan sikitla spare tyre tu..hehehe

    ReplyDelete