Friday, June 5, 2009

5 years...

What was I 5 years ago on this date?

I was a student.. doing my degree.. living in the lovely Yarrow flat with my fellow nice n hot Yarrow girls.. hahaha.. The date was during my final exam period.. I can't wait to get the 3-years torture to be over.. and feeling nervous at the same time coz I'm scared I would fail.. Getting an F for a subject was so easy back then.. hehehe..

I also.. lost my favourite member of my family on this date, 5 years ago.. The backbone and most integral part of the family.. It was the moment of change in my life, my self, and my family.. A lot of things had/ need to be changed from this date..

Time flies ha.. tick tock.. tick tock.. it's been 5 years already.. Really really missed him and missed having a father figure in my life.. huhuhu..

Al- Fatihah buat Allaryarham Ishak b. Mas'od.. Semoga dirimu diletakkan di kalangan orang-orang yang beriman.. Amin.

7 comments:

  1. Al fatihah. He was a great father and a great man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. al-fatihah, semoga Allah menempatkan roh ayahanda kepada imah di kalangan org2 yg soleh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. al-fatihah... he's still with u... watching over u and guiding u to the right path.. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Al-Fatihah.. semoga ditempatkan bersmaa orang-orang yang soleh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. al-fatihah... semoga roh ayah imah sentiasa dicucuri rahmat...

    imah...nanti tira sampai mesia...kiter gather2 together yeh!.. will let u know bila and where.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dari-NYA kita datang dan kepada-NYA kita kembali. Al-Fatihah..Semoga bersemadi dlm golongan orang-orang yang beriman..AMIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amin.. Amin.. Amin.. thanks sumer!!! :D

    Dikla: tula dgrnya sumer pun (the anak-anak only..hehehe) turun mesia kan? OK.. imah tunggu je la when n where nyer.. :)

    ReplyDelete