Monday, December 20, 2010

Malang tak Berbau

I had one of the craziest weekends of my life. I never had went out and came back home at after 2am for 2 weekend nights in a row. At least this years la.. I'm not counting my clubbing years la kan.. hehehe..

I was karaoke-ing with Ayu and frens on Saturday nite at Au2 Jusco Song Box. I always called that place as 'karaoke jamban'..hehehe..To my surprise, they also have a large room that looks like any other karaoke room in Malaysia. So, they do have some posh jamban there. hahahah.. Although the sound system is a bit off, but the song selections, are not too bad. If I want to compare with the the ones I went at Wangsa Walk Mall, this place is much better. At least, I don't have a lot of "laa..lagu nih tak adela..." moment. Had so much fun that night. I sang A LOT!!!! From the latest songs to the jiwang karat songs.. Not just that, I screamed a lot too. All the guys can definitely sing. Was very impressed wih all of them singing all sorts of rock songs. Kalah Awie and Amy Search..:)

My highlight of the nite was definitely not the karaoke session. I don't know what to called this incident really. Since the place is near to Ayu's house, I decided to crash at her place first. We then, pool into a car (which is not my car) to Jusco. Being me, I would usually drive my own car there, since it will be easy for me to go back later. But I decided not to. Maybe because the distance is just so near, so I don't really care or maybe I was so excited to ride on Anem's n hubby's new Honda City car.. hahahah..Half way through the session, I just realised I don't have my mobile with me. I LEFT IT IN MY CAR!!! It's quite usual for me to left my mobile in my car, but not until later, I realise that leaving that lil thing in the car can cause me trouble later. Without my mobile, I don't really know and aware of time. Syok sgt menyanyi, I don't really care, although usually I care, especially if mum is at home alone. 12 midnite is my limit. My brother plak, happen to be at Rawang that weekends for her uncle's -in-law wedding.

They were adding more hours to the supposed original sessions and I just followed on. Not until when Anem n hubby were about to go back, it hit me that I need to go back too. It was already 1am and I can't afford to add in 1 more hour to go back. So I left my GF and the rest to continue and joined Anem. She gave me a lift to Ayu's place to get to my car. At the Jusco parking space, I already took out my car key from my handbag, as in doing the early preparationsla. So, when I got out from Anem's car, I don't have to rummage through the dark to find my key. So, once arrived in front of Ayu's place, I got out from the car and just walked to my car. Anem n hubby already left and I was looking for the key. Then, I realised that MY CAR KEY WAS NOT IN MY HANDS!!! I gelabah2 search for it in my handbag. OH NO!!! IT'S NOT IN THE HANDBAGS TOO!!! Then.. another OH NO!!!! MY HANDPHONE IS IN THE CAR!!! I can't call Anem to patah balik!!!! I was like SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! What have I done to myself?

OK. I told myself. Since Jusco is still near, I can go back there and asked Ayu to call Anem. Maybe she was not yet far away. So, I decided to walk back to Jusco. After just a few steps, I saw a taxi and it is available. Then, I just told myself. OKla, I should just go back home and use the spare key at home to pick up the car at Ayu's place in the morning and go pick the other key at Anem's place later later. Luckily, Ayu's place and mine is like sekangkang kera jer, so, it does not cost me that much. On my way back, I know that mum will surely freaked out, especially now I also don't have my house keys and obviously I need to wake her up to open the door.

When mum's open the door for me, she was like, "What happened? Where's your keys?" I told her what happened. She was, for the first time did not really say anything about it. Of course she had a few questions on the 'how come' part, but she did not flipped. Maybe a bit. But, not that bad. Since I'm like careless all the time. This kind of story did not really surprised her that much. When she asked, how am I going to pick up my car tomorrow.. I just easily answer, I'll use the spare key to pick it up tomorrow. It seems, my 'malang tak berbau' did not end there. What my mum said later, makes me gelabah again.

"Kunci spare tuh kat Ajimla.." my mum said. I was like OH NO!!! SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!! all over again. I obviously cannot asked him to come back home, since the wedding is tomorrow, which mum and I will be going. With that Myvi car. Which is now stranded in front of Ayu's house. My brother will surely be busy with all sorts of preparations. You knowla, kenduri kat kampung.. most of the stuffs are not outsource. I was also worried that Ayu will need to drive out to go somewhere tomorrow, since my car is blocking the way now. So many things on mind. Cursing myself is one thing. To think of how to settle it tommorow is another. My brain at that time was no longer working as efficiently as it should. So, I just told mum, I'll settle it tomorrow, and went straight to bed.

It was really crazy. If David Teo is reading this, he surely can make $8M box-office movie out of this.. hahahah.. I never thought that, that night will be such an eventful night for me. siiiigh... Malang memang sangat sangat tak berbau.

p/s: Thanks to Anem and hubby kerana sanggup bersusah payah tolong hantarkan kunci keta imah hari Ahad tuh.. jasamu sangat2 dikenang. To my sayang Ayu, thanks for the fun nite and parking space free for the night.. hehehe..

3 comments:

  1. ayoyo imah.. giler babeng.. malam2 naik teksi.. berani sgt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehehe...kami balik umah kelaparan makan roti canai telo sebiji sorang kong till 8.30am!! mase tu la perasan I got a msg..trus bangkit bgn mandi n prepared ourselves to Wangsa Maju.

    No problem. Ni mase Imah. Esok luse we never know.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mizi: sbb dkt jer dari umah..sbb tula berani..kalau pikir2 mmg scaryla..tapi pasrah jela..
    anem: hahahah..sempat blasah roti canai..imah pun kelaparan gak..tp gelabah nyer pasal..takder mood na makan aper.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete