Thursday, December 16, 2010

Masalah...Masalah...

I feel that, lately I've been surrounded with problems and sadness. Not just my own. But others too.

Last week, we lost yet another significant male figure in the family. Allahyarham Zainal b. Mas'od, my late father, younger brother. He was the eldest uncle in our family after my father's death. And, he was just 50. This news is such a big blow to the family. In the span of 6 years, the family had lost its 3 leading man. And recently, one of my aunty had been diagnosed with a kidney failure as well. I really pity nyai, since she has to face all of her child's pain and deaths in front of her eyes. One of my aunty even mentioned that, she can't bear to go through anymore death in the family anymore. Yeah.. I can understand that.. Loss is just too painful..

Now, I'm seeing one more problem in front of me. And living with me as well. Once in a while. This problem come in a form of 3/4 years old girl. That's what the parents told us la.. Although I doubt so. Because I think she probably be already 5/6 years old. Doesn't matterla what her age is. Her father related to me while the mother is not. Plus, not Malaysian. You can guessla where her mother comes from. My mum had helped the parents to care for the child while the parents are working. I don't kow what the father is really doing but the mother is a factory-worker who do like 24hrs work-shifts and stay over at the factory-hostel. So, the child will stay with us like everyday until the parents come to pick her up at whenever time they feel convenient. Just imagine, how she was put under strangers house before for days and days. There's a lot of stories behind this la, on how the father left his former wife and 5 childrens (with 1 is an OKU) and also he had cut the connection between the other family as well. So, we have not known what had happened to him and his life with this new wife. Although we had the assumptions that the wife had used some 'guna-guna' to this girl's father, but it does not looked like, the wife is living the easy life too. With the kid's identity is still unknown, with the parents marriage certificate is in the blurr, (obviously the nikah was not performed under Jabatan Agama), the kid has no birth certificate..no MyKid..her age is increasing and obviously will need an education at some point. I have no idea where the future of this child is. Wow..headachela.. I can't really handle this kind of drama in my life. It's just too messy and I don't think I want to be involved.

So, here, I'm just stating the major setbacks that are happening rite? Just imagine that I have a lot more on my plate to settle. My thoughts are keep on bombarding with all these issues. And this definitely is not doing good at all for my 'Law of Attraction' practice. That's why sometimes, it feels good to be out from home and work and have good time with friends. It definitely feels good to be out from problems once in awhile :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you have to go through many hurdles in life.... Then again.... you are one of the strongest person I know.... Allah has awesome plans for you..... and to top it off.... you can always ask Him to help you out when there are things you don't know.... or when there are things that needed extra faith in.... Good Luck sayang.... I'm always here when you need me......

    ReplyDelete